Laman

Jumat, 27 Mei 2016

Dillema 101: So Many Concerts!

Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. Okay my fangirl soul is on fire. I will talk about how much I want to go attending any concert. Because every fangirl wants to see their idols with their own eyes in real life. Pity much..............it's okay I never attend one either.

I'm a really big fan of Kpop, especially EXO. They have been here holding a concert TWICE. And I didn't attend any of those. That's because I don't have enough money and my parents probably won't let me. Plus, I live so far away from Jakarta. Why is every concert always being hold in the capital city? Do they know that they are so many fans out there living so far away from it? Tsk.

Kidding. I didn't attend EXO The Lost Planet concert back then in 2014 because I had national exam and I had to focus on university entrance test. I also didn't attend EXO'luXion concert this year, on February 2016, because I did an exchange student program. So damn it, why.

Now I'm 19 years old. I'm old enough to go to a concert. THERE ARE SO MANY CONCERTS ON 2016! I'm hyperventilating. Thank God.

Okay, so I will tell you some of them!

1. Korin Festival 2016
Yeay! Korea-Indonesia Festival is an annual occation held by Korean Literature major from Faculty of Humanities, Diponegoro University. This event will be held tomorrow, Saturday, May 28th 2016. This will be my second time attending this festival because I really like to go to this kind of events. There will be dance cover competition, singing cover competition, etc. And the most important one, Luminous is coming! Ajie will be there!



2. Duckside Showcase
There will be so many dance cover groups from Bandung like WTF, Luminous, Chili, Poison, etc! I'm so happy I will go to the fanmeet event. I will meet Ajie and kak Gema again for the second time HA-HA. I'm planning to stay at Yogya for 3 days with my sister and 3 friends of mine. This is going to be fun, can't wait for July 24th 2016!


3. Seventeen Shining Diamonds Tour 2016
Holycooooooow slap me now!!! Seventeen is going to come here! I'm! So! Happy! But! Why! The! Tickets! Are! Unreachable! I'm hating myself for this. I really love Seventeen, I've been stanning them since predebut. It's such a happy news for me to know that they hold a world tour concer for the first time. The most expensive ticket is like $300 but the venue is Balai Sarbini Jakarta and it's so nice people can see them clearly and closely :') Oh yeah it will be held on August 20th 2016 which is 3 months to go!






4. Korean Wave Festival 2016
This is really amazing, I was so shock back then when the first time the promotor (Garosugilco on IG) told us about the artists who will come. This event will be held at Yogyakarta, 3 hours from my city that's why I'm so happy, but I'm also worried because I think my parents won't let me to come :( There will be Microdot, Andup, 1Million's Park Bongyoung, and We are the Night. Wow, all of them are imported directly from South Korea! As a Show Me the Money fan, I really want to see Andup and Microdot. For real. And Park Bongyoung is a dancer from 1Million studio, and they are super cool. 'Cause all of me, hate all of you. 






5. iKONCERT 2016 Showtime Tour in Jakarta
This fucks me up so bad. I also like iKON, I love Yunhyeong. They just debuted and now they will hold a concert, I'm so proud. This' going to be a lit af because YG concert is always amazing, they say. The most expensive ticket is not that expensive like Seventeen's. So I have a little bit hope about this one. Can someone give me the VIP ticket like please? I hear someone just said no to me from afar. I hate y'all.




6. SH CUP 2016: FC Men vs Indonesian All Star
SH Ent as the promotor really makes a big surprise for us and for me, and also for you maybe. FC Men is going to come and competing againts Indonesian All Star football players! Going to be lit af! FC Men itself is a celebrity football club from South Korea that consists of Kpop artists and their friends. It consists of JYJ's Junsu, B2ST's Doojoon, Gikwang, and Yoseob, Infinite's Woohyun, 2AM's Seulong and Jinwoon, actor Kim Hyunjoong, and many more! So this is like a heaven, so many Kpop idols and actors. But I don't know the FC Men's line up who is going to play this time. I'm anticipating! The cheapest ticket is around $7,5 and it will be held in Bekasi, I'm sure I will come! Wish me luck.





I'm so happy and sad at the same time. I'm so glad they all want to make a concert in Indonesia, not every country has a promotor who is able and wants to invite Kpop artists to their country. When I was in Europe, some of my students love Kpop and they said that they are really jealous of Indonesia because there are so many Kpop concerts here. I'm so touched. Indonesia, you should be proud.

But in the other side, I feel so sad because concert tickets are not cheap. I'm still a student so it's difficult for me to save my money and I don't have a job yet. I can't produce money. I can't puke gold. I can't poop diamond.

It's okay, attending a concert is one of my biggest life resolutions, so I'm sure I'm going to attend a concert one day! <3


Bonus: Junsu and Yoseob from FC Men!

2 komentar:

  1. Nuha you should try that lucky quiz from TraxFM bcs a friend of mine got SNSD ticket's for free worth 2.oooK hahahaha :"D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Tapi biasanya harus ngedance dulu dan aku tak bisa dance..... :'(

      Hapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...